Make A Game Of Letter Identification With These Charming Monkey Matching Letter Puzzles
Teach valuable letter identification skills with these adorable, colorful monkey matching puzzles. Students will enjoy matching letters on the monkey arms and legs with the correct torsos. They will get extra practice with mixed-font letter ID practice. Great way to teach letter sense!
- Appealing Game Teaches Kids Letter Identification: Kids will enjoy matching up the correct letters on these colorful monkey arms, legs, and torsos! Takes the grind out of alphabet practice!
- Mixed Font Letter Practice: The letters on the arms and legs appear in different fonts, so the matching gives extra practice on mixed-font letter identification.
- Easy To Play: Teachers and kids will like this game as it is easy to play, attracts kids with its cute design, teaches letter recognition and letter- sound association, and can be played alone or in a small group.
- It’s Self-Checking, Too!: The puzzle pieces have self-checking clues on the backs so the game can be played with minimal teacher involvement.
- 26 Different Puzzles: The set has a puzzle for each letter of the alphabet!
Adorable monkey matching puzzles make letter identification practice a delight!
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 26 5-piece puzzles
- Size: 95/8" by 85/8" each, assembled
- Really Good Instructional Guide
- 1 lidded storage box