Make your grant funding work as hard as you do
Product OverviewGrades: 3-5
Offer Interactive Practice For Place Value To The Millions With Desktop Flip Charts
Offer Interactive Practice For Place Value To The Millions With Desktop Flip Charts. Students will quickly grasp place value concepts with the help of these sturdy, double-sided mini flip charts. Each section contains flip cards for 0 to 9. One side covers place values from ones to millions; the other side features place values with a decimal point from thousands to thousandths.
- FOR SCHOOL OR HOME: The place value flip charts are perfect for lessons at School and continued practice at home. It is a great tool to help kids with number-building homework.
- ENGAGING TOOL: Children can work individually, in pairs, or in small groups to complete activities with the bright, colorful, and interactive place values flip charts.
- COMMON CORE READY: Really Good Stuff Place Value Flip Charts are aligned with Common Core and state standards. You can feel good knowing they are designed to work with your curriculum.
- DOUBLE SIDED: One side covers place values from ones to millions; the other side features place values with a decimal point from thousands to thousandths.
We Know Standards
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay over time with Really EZ Pay™
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 6 spiral-bound, double-sided flip charts
- Size: 11"W by 2½"D by 3¼"H each
Reviews & Ratings
Recommended For You
More Like This