Easily Set Up Rotations For Your Math Groups With This Color-Coded Card Set
Display color-coded rotations for your math center and empower your groups to run independently with this ingenious set of pocket chart cards. Includes blank cards to give you added flexibility for changing station activities.
- Group By 3, 4, Or 5 Colors: The set includes cards for up to five color- coded groups: red, orange, yellow, green, and purple.
- 48 Durable, Laminated Cards: Place the group color cards down the left side of a pocket chart and the station activity cards across the top, and then fill in the rotation numbers. Cards are double-sided and laminated for strength.
- Blank Cards Let You Customize: The set includes blank cards so you have the option to add your own station activities.
- Foster Independence And Free Up Teacher Time: This easy color- coded rotation system enables students to independently rotate through the stations in your math center with minimal guidance, so you have more time for other teaching tasks.
Promote independence in your math center with color-coded group rotation cards designed for use with a pocket chart.
- 48 laminated cards (5 group color cards, 18 station cards, 25 rotation cards)
- Size: 3" by 3" each