Main Idea and Supporting Details Sort and Write Level 2 Literacy Center - Use for Grades 4-5 - 1 literacy center
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $7. No fees.Learn more
Distinguish Main Idea And Supporting Details In Reading And Writing
Students learn to distinguish Main Idea And Supporting Details in this reading and writing center. Whether you’re a parent wanting to help your child get the most out of at-home learning or a teacher looking for activities to send home with students, this center has you covered! This is Standards-based content in a ready made center. The center challenges students to distinguish the main idea and supporting details in 20 different text samples. They analyze the text, sort it, and then write about it.
- REINFORCE SKILLS: Practice fun activities while learning to distinguish Main Idea And Supporting Details
- INDEPENDENT PRACTICE: Children can easily complete and interact with these materials independently
- TEACHING GUIDE INCLUDED: a Really Good Instructional Guide is included to cover activities and supporting reproducibles
- TARGETED SKILLS: Boost the same key skills children are learning in the classroom
- GRAB AND GO contents neatly packaged in this convenient snap closured bag to learn anywhere or on the go
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 80 cards
- Size: 3½" by 2½" each
- 2 mats, Write Again® wipe-off laminate
- Size: 8½" by 11" each
- 1 laminated task card
- Size: 9" by 6"
- Really Good Instructional Guide
- 1 hanging plastic bag
- Size: 11" by 13¼"