Help Kids Grasp Time And Sequenced Events With This Cool, Colorful Linear Calendar!
This monthly calendar in linear form makes understanding time, duration, and sequenced events easier for young or lower-level learners. The top row displays the days and the bottom row shows events. Place it at your students eye level to help them grasp the month at a glance. Month, number, and event cards stick on with Velcro-like dots.
- 78" Long! Made from two write-on/wipe-off banners placed side by side, this calendar shows the days of the month in a long line.
- Keep Everyone On Track: This brightly designed linear calendar is a great way to display important dates and information for your class.
- Put It Front And Center: Place the calendar at eye level in your classroom so its within sight of the whole class. It fits nicely under a whiteboard, which puts it at eye level when students are seated on the floor.
- Good For Young And Low-Level Learners: A linear calendar makes understanding time, duration, and sequenced events easier for young or lower-level learners.
- Comes With 92 Cards: The calendar includes 92 cards: 45 event cards, 35 number cards, and 12 month cards, so you can easily customize it each month.
- Reusable Tool: The banners are dry erase, so you can not only use this calendar each month throughout the school year but you can reuse it every year.
- Great For Special Needs: Reaching special needs students is a key focus in todays classrooms, and this calendar helps teach time and events in a different way than traditional calendars do.
Linear calendar lays out the days and events of the month in a line for students to understand in sequence!
- 1 linear calendar, made of 2 banners, Write Again wipe-off laminate, with instructions on back
- Banner Size: 39" by 12" each; 78"L assembled
- 35 number cards and 45 event cards, laminated
- Size: 2" by 2" each
- 12 month cards, laminated
- Size: 12" by 2" each
- 96 Velcro-like hook-and-loop dots
- 1 lidded storage box with compartments