Life Cycle Of A Plant Kit
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $7.66. No fees.Learn more
1 multi-item kit
QuantityReady to Ship
Added to Your Cart
Product OverviewGrades: Pre-K-2
Kids Learn About The Life Cycle With Plants And Flip Books!
Students can plant a seed in their own baggies, watch it grow, and create a flip book about it.
- Life Cycle In Action: Science comes to life at student fingertips with these bean plant baggies!
- Individual Experiments: Watching their very own bean plant grow makes science lessons tangible for students.
- Breaks It Down: Bring the life cycle to life as kids watch each step of the growth of a plant, right at their fingertips!
- Flip Books Cement The Learning: The lessons take root as kids create their own flip books as the plant grows in front of their eyes.
- Instructions Included: Baggies come with instructions for use. Soil and seeds are not included.
Bring the growth cycle to life as kids grow their own bean plants and create flip books about them.
- 24 flip books
- Size: 7 3/8 " by 14½" each, assembled
- 24 zip-top plastic bags
- Size: 4¾" by 7¼" each
- 1 instruction card
- Size: 4" by 5½"
Reviews & Ratings