Turn The Challenge Of Letter Reversal Into An Engaging Challenge With This Ingenious Gumball Game
Help correct letter reversals with this fun game. Students can distinguish between easily confused letters by matching the letters on the chips to the ones on the mats. Pictures on the back of the chips give support. Game mats cover b/d, p/q, m/w, and n/u.
- Intriguing Game Teaches Kids To Distinguish Letters: The difficulty of kids’ confusing similar alphabet letters gets converted into a delightful game!
- Easily Points Out Differences: It can be challenging to distinguish differences between the letters b/d, p/q, m/w, and n/u. But this game calls out the differences in a relatable and fun way.
- Game Has Self-Support: If kids need help seeing the differences between these easily confused letters, there is picture support on the back of the chips.
- Cheerful Design: The cheerful gumball design will attract kids to this game, and will help them clear up letter confusion as they play.
- Perfect Intervention Tool: For your students who struggle distinguishing between tricky letters and forming their letters correctly, this game makes a great self-teaching tool.
Adorable gumball game makes the challenge of distinguishing between confusing letter pairs a delight!
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 4 double-sided mats, each side a different background color
- Size: 8" by 10" each
- 80 chipboard gumballs
- Size: 1½" each
- 1 instruction card
- Size: 6" by 9"
- 1 lidded storage box