WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.
Help Support Learning for Second Grade Students.
Help Support Learning for Second Grade Students. Support student learning with fun, game like tools and activities to keep their skills sharp wherever they are learning. This engaging kit can be used at home by a parent wanting to help their child get the most out of at-home learning or in the classroom to reinforce skills. Covers key math and reading concepts needed for second grade. Hand picked by experienced classroom teachers, the items come neatly packaged in a handy zip-top bag with carrying handle. Great for any educator, parent, or tutor to help their student reach their full potential.
- REINFORCE SKILLS: Practice fun activities while learning necessary skills
- INDEPENDENT PRACTICE: Children can easily complete and interact with these materials independently
- ENGAGING CONTENT: Hands-on learning with multiple skills
- VARIETY OF LEARNING MATERIALS: Includes journals, books, games and other fun activities
- MULTIPLE SUBJECTS IN ONE KIT: Practice Reading, Writing, Math and other skills in this kit.
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 1 Reading Folder
- 1 I Love To Read Rubber Band
- 1 EZC Reader
- 1 Math Journal
- 1 Math Game
- 1 Bullet Tip Dry Erase Marker
- 2 Writing Journal
- 1 Book
- 1 Dry Erase Board