Learning Success Kit Kindergarten
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $11. No fees.Learn more
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.
Maximize Academic Success!
The Learning Success Kit for kindergarten is a teacher-developed supplemental curriculum product to help your child practice and build on important skills such as counting, reading, number, color, shapes, and letter recognition, as well as social-emotional support. The materials include both hands-on repeated practice and single-use reference materials for supporting kindergarten curriculum skills. Your child can make use of the journals, games, flash cards, books, dry erase mats, and more, over and over! The full-color Activity Guide includes a letter to families in both English and Spanish, provides guidance on how each item is used, and offers additional activities for taking learning further. This kit will provide many hours of hands-on learning, and repeated practice of key kindergarten skills.
- WHAT YOU GET: 1 Activity Guide, 1 Alphabet Journal, 1 Shapes Journal, 1 Monster Math Splash - Addition Game, 50 Flash Cards, 6 Tiny Take-Home Books, 5 Dry Erase Mats, 1 Dry Erase Marker, and 1 Infinity Symbol Breathing Card.
- EASY TO FOLLOW: This kit comes with a 16-page, full-color Activity Guide. The guide includes a parent letter, in BOTH English and Spanish, so you will know how to effectively use each component with your young learner, and how to take activities further.
- SKILLS BASED: Each item is purposefully created to align to multiple learning standards. Skills covered include counting, reading, numbers, colors, shapes, and letter recognition, as well as social-emotional support.
- DESIGNED BY TEACHERS: All content in this kit was designed and written by teachers! Really Good Stuff has teacher product developers who have real-world classroom experience. All kit components and activities are teacher approved.
- REUSABLE MATERIALS: Many items in this kit are reusable, meaning your child will be able to learn with these materials for years to come! Even after your child works through the alphabet journal, they can use if for future reference.
- HANDS-ON PRACTICE: Students learn best by doing. Our kit includes hands-on learning supplies to strengthen skills.
Everything you need is included, even a dry erase marker!
- 1 Activity Booklet, 16 pages
- 1 My Alphabet Journal, 32 pages
- 1 My Shapes Journal, 24 pages
- 1 Beginning Sounds Flash Cards, 52 double sided cards
- 6 Tiny Take-Homes Books, Six unique titles
- 1 Monster Math Splash - Addition Game
- 5 Double Sided Dry Erase Mats
- 1 Dry Erase Marker
- 1 Infinity Symbol Breathing Card
- 1 Storage Bag
Ages: Age 5+