Kit de Verano Exitoso - Listo para grado 3 (Summer Success Kit - SLA - Third Grade Readiness)
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.
Prevent Summer Slide With This Spanish Summer Success Kit For Students Entering Third Grade
Set students up for success as they enter third grade with engaging Spanish language tools and activities to keep them reading and writing over the summer. This kit includes a nonfiction book, an informational text journal, a reading tool that highlights text and offers inference questions, a dry erase board and marker, a fun emoji pencil and geometric pencil sharpener, and a family letter in English and Spanish. Hand-picked by experienced classroom teachers, the items all come packaged in a handy zip-top bag.
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 1 laminated card with family letter in English and Spanish
- Size: 12¾" by 11"
- 1 dry erase board with marker
- Size: 9" by 6"
- 1 Time for Kids® nonfiction reader
- Size: 7¾" by 9"
- 32 pages
- 1 Informational Text Journal (306978)
- Size: 8½" by 11"
- 128 pages
- Spanish Inference Maker E.Z.C. Reader® (308223) to highlight text while reading (literature questions on one side/informational text questions on the other)
- Size: 8¼" by 4" each
- Window size: 7¼" by 1"
- 1 emoji pencil and geometric pencil sharpener
- 1 zippered storage bag
- Size: 14" by 12" plus handle