Invite Kids to Wobble on this Inventive Seat to Release Excess Energy and Stay Focused
With its ergonomic design, KidsErgo Flexible Seating from Really Good Stuff® allows kids to sit comfortably while they get their wiggles out. This seat encourages dynamic sitting, which can improve posture, boost concentration and encourage self-management. This portable blue seat is easy to use anywhere in your classroom.
- Movement Keeps Kids Focused: Allowing kids to move as they work at their desks or elsewhere in the room keeps their minds awake and focused. It promotes concentration and participation.
- Improves Health And Posture: Sitting on a flexible stool encourages good posture, builds core strength, and promotes healthy backs. Dynamic sitting also engages the vestibular and proprioceptive systems of growing kids.
- Enhances Self-Regulation: When kids can self-manage their jitters and wiggles, it suppresses the need to act out from frustrations building up in muscles and minds. Sitting on a wobble seat promotes self-regulation through stress reduction. It decreases hyperactivity and increases focus. Moving and stretching addresses key aspects of the Universal Design for Learning.
- Durable Design: The stool is made of recyclable technopolymer, durably designed with a flat base for stability and a weight capacity of 170 pounds. The patented, award-winning design is Child Product Safety- compliant.
- Increases Classroom Flexibility: The stool makes a great desk chair for kids who need to manage their jitters, but it can provide flexible seating options anywhere in the classroom.
- Kids Love It! This blue wobble seat will be a huge hit in your classroom. Kids, especially the wigglers, appreciate the ability to move while working quietly. Check out our other colors, too!Kids can get the wiggles out, improve their concentration, and self-regulate, while sitting on this one-of-a-kind wobble seat.
- 1 wobble seat
- Size: 15"H
- Color: blue