Jumbo Dry Erase Magnetic Draw and Write Page - 1 sheet
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $5.83. No fees.Learn more
Get notified when product is back in stock
Demonstrate Writing On This Large, Lined, Magnetic Dry Erase Sheet That The Whole Class Can See
This magnetic sheet looks just like a giant sheet of primary-lined paper. It has 2½" writing guidelines that are easy for students to see from anywhere in the classroom, and space for an illustration, too.
- Big Enough For All To See: At 17" by 22", this sheet is large enough so that students can see it from anywhere in the classroom...even the back row.
- Looks Just Like Primary Lined Paper! The sheet has 2½" writing guidelines with dotted midlines and space at the top for a drawing.
- Versatile ELA/Classroom Management Tool: Use it to model writing techniques, handwriting, and more. Display poems, reminders, assignments, and more.
- Thick And Durable: The magnetic page is 1mm thick and laminated for durability.
- Magnetic Sheet Sticks To Your Whiteboard Or Any Metal Surface: No need to tack or tape this “paper" to your bulletin board. It’s magnetic! Just stick it to your whiteboard, a metal cabinet, or any magnet-receptive surface.
- Use It Again And Again: The write-on/wipe-off surface lets you use this handy sheet over and over. Write and draw on it with a dry erase marker and erase when you’re done.
Stick this big magnetic sheet of lined “paper" on any magnet-receptive surface for the whole class to see!
- 1 magnetic dry erase sheet
- Size: 17" by 22"