Review Fractions The Quick And Lively Way With Fun Intermediate Practice Cards
These cards provide engaging, hands-on practice with adding and subtracting fractions, finding equivalent fractions, and more. Includes halves, thirds, quarters, fifths, sixths, eighths, tenths, and twelfths.
- Great For Demonstration Or Practice: Enhance your math lessons by using these cards in a pocket chart to introduce and review fractions. Then let students practice with the cards at their desks.
- Easily Differentiate Skills Practice: Start by having students work with easier fractions ending in 2, 3, 4, 6, and 8. When they master those, they can work with the cards for fractions ending in 5, 10, and 12.
- Perfect For Quick Review: These handy cards make a great resource for a quick review session at the beginning or end of math time.
- Practice Adding, Subtracting, And Finding Equivalent Fractions: This set offers review of all three skills!
- Use Them With Our 6" Dice: The cards fit nicely in our jumbo foam dice with pockets (166069, sold separately) for lively fraction review games.
- Laminated For Durability: Made of sturdy cardstock and laminated, these cards are designed to stand up to heavy-duty classroom use.
Offer lively fraction practice for intermediate students with these math review cards.
- 43 double-sided, laminated cards (including cover card with suggestions for use)
- Size: 5" by 5" each
- 1 zip-top storage bag
For ages 8 and up