Inference Fun Level 2 Literacy Center - Use for Grades 4-5 - 1 literacy center
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $6.66. No fees.Learn more
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.
Practice Reading Between The Lines To Better Understand Text
Students have fun while practicing reading between the lines to understand the subtleties of text. Whether you’re a parent wanting to help your child get the most out of at-home learning or a teacher looking for activities to send home with students, this center has you covered! They make their way along an under-the-sea path by making different kinds of inferences. Taking turns, students read short passages and then answer multiple-choice questions that require them to make inferences related to character traits, character feelings or thoughts, vocabulary, and central message. Wild Guess Cards with short, open-ended passages ask students to make wild guesses instead of logical inferences. By making both wild and logical guesses, students understand how context and background knowledge support inference making skills. Students can Self-checking their work as they go.
- REINFORCE SKILLS: Practice fun activities while learning different kinds of inferences.
- INDEPENDENT PRACTICE / SELF CHECKING: Children can easily complete and interact with these materials independently and self check their work as they go.
- TEACHING GUIDE INCLUDED: a Really Good Instructional Guide is included to cover activities and supporting reproducibles
- TARGETED SKILLS: Boost the same key skills children are learning in the classroom
- GRAB AND GO contents neatly packaged in this convenient snap closured bag to learn anywhere or on the go
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 100 inference cards
- Size: 2½" by 3½" each
- 2 double-sided, laminated game mats
- Size: 12" by 9" each
- 2 spinners
- Size: 5" by 5" each
- 4 pawns
- 1 laminated task card
- Size: 9" by 6"
- Really Good Instructional Guide
- 1 hanging plastic bag
- Size: 11" by 13¼"