WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.
Partner With Families To Help Primary Students With Homework
This homework helper kit is already put together, making it easy to give students and parents a helping hand with take-home work. It includes various classroom tools, resources, and manipulatives designed to help students with homework and to encourage meaningful family engagement where learning begins at home!
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 1 laminated card with family letter in English and Spanish
- Size: 11" by 12¾"
- 1 Group-Color Storage Bag
- Size: 14" by 12", plus handle
- Color: purple
- 1 Homework Folder With Helpful Reminders
- Size: 9½" by 12"
- 1 Write Again® Dry Erase Board
- Size: 12" by 9" (may vary by ½")
- 1 Deluxe Write Again® Dry Erase Marker
- Color: black
- 1 I Can Prove It! E.Z.C. Reader®
- Size: 8¼" by 3"
- 1 Marked Measurement Ruler
- Size: 12½" by 2"
- 2 Easy Shapes Dot Dice
- Size: ¾" square each
- 1 Group-Color Pencil
- 1 pair Children's 5" School Scissors - Blunt
- 1 Group-Color Journal - Primary
- 8-1/2" by 11"
- 64 pages (32 sheets)
- 1 box Crayola® 8-ct. Crayons
- 1 plastic Toobaloo®
- Size: 6½"L