FREE SHIPPING over $79 Use Code: SHIP79 (offer exclude items)
Product OverviewAges: 8+ / 34
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.
Take A Hands-On Approach To Fractions With This Magnet Set
This color-coded magnet set shows fractions in a variety of ways: as circles, as rectangles, and on a number line. Great for whole-class or small-group instruction, these manipulatives can also be used by students for hands-on fraction practice.
- Display Fractions In Multiple Ways: This set of magnets includes fraction circles (1, , , 1/6, 1/8, 1/12 ) and fraction rectangles (1, , 1/3, , 1/5, 1/6, 1/8, 1/10, 1/12 ), plus a number line that shows numbers divided into several different fractions.
- Color-Coded For Easy Use: Each fraction circle and rectangle is a different color so students can easily see which pieces go together to form a whole.
- Hands-On Math On Any Magnetic Surface: Manipulating the magnets helps make fractions more concrete for kids. These magnets will stick to your classroom whiteboard, magnetic lapboards, metal doors, file cabinets, or any metal surface.
We Know Standards
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay over time with Really EZ Pay™
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 6 color-coded, magnetic fraction circles (1, , , 1/6, 1/8, 1/12 ) Size: 4" diameter, assembled
- 9 color-coded, magnetic fraction rectangles (1, , 1/3, , 1/5, 1/6, 1/8, 1/10, 1/12 )
- Size: 1" by 9" each, assembled
- 1 magnetic number line Size: 17" by 5"
Reviews & Ratings
Recommended For You
More Like This