Find The Rhyme Game
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $8.33. No fees.Learn more
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.
Help Students Recognize Rhymes with Activities from I Spy to Mazes on These Engaging Mats.
The Find the Rhyme Game presents students with a variety of challenges to boost their language skills.
- Multiple Activities: This rhyme word game comes with 36 double-sided activity mats for a grand total of 72 sides.
- Work on Rhyming: Students build rhyme recognition through repetition as they work with 12 common short-vowel rhymes.
- New Challenges to Try: Three available formats allow kids to work on their skills with a maze, a partner game and a rhyme hunt.
- Independent Play: Kids can play solo or in teams with these entertaining, self-checking mats.
Use the Find the Rhyme Game from Really Good Stuff® to enjoy an entertaining and educational rhyming game for kindergarten classrooms, preschools, elementary grades and literacy centers.
- Grades: Pre-K-1
- 36 double-sided activity mats, Write Again® wipe-off laminate: 8" x 8" each
- 120 transparent plastic chips (2 colors): ¾" diameter each
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 36 double-sided activity mats, Write Again® wipe-off laminate
- Size: 8" by 8" each
- 120 transparent plastic chips (2 colors)
- Size: ¾" diameter each
- 1 instruction/cover card
- 1 zip-top storage bag