Find A Spot Shapes - 1 game
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $6.66. No fees.Learn more
Kids Will Love Practicing 2-D And 3-D Shapes With This Airplane Game
Students look at the shape in the parking spot, find the airplane with a real-world object of the same shape, and park it in that spot. Just turn the plane over to self-check. Two- and three-dimensional shapes are included. Airport mats and planes are color-coded for easy game management.
- Match 2-D And 3-D Shapes With Real-World Objects: Players match the colorful geometric shapes in the parking spots with real-world objects on the planes.
- Differentiate Skill Practice: You can make the game more of a challenge by asking players to name the shapes as they match them and identify the number of sides, edges, or faces.
- Appealing Airplane Theme: The colorful artwork and fun airport theme give shape practice extra kid appeal.
- Color-Coding Makes This Game Easy To Manage: The border color of each airport mat matches the color of the planes that go with that mat, making it easy to set up the game.
- Self-Checking Game Lets Kids Play Independently: This game is easy for kids to play on their own without help, freeing parents or teachers up for other tasks.
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 6 double-sided, color-coded airport game boards
- Size: 12" by 12" each
- 90 sturdy laminated chipboard planes (6 color-coded sets of 15 planes)
- Size: 1" by 2" each
- 1 storage box