Drive Students to Practice CVC Words with this Park-the-Car Game.
This CVC word game for kindergarten through second grade teaches students about consonant-vowel-consonant words with a visual learning strategy.
- Color-Coded Play: The color-coded boards each match up with a set of sturdy color-coded chipboard cars, making it easy for little ones to set up their game.
- Simple Word Structure: Each car features a simple CVC word that needs to be put in a parking spot.
- Image Matching: The picture in each parking spot matches an image under the corresponding car, helping to reinforce word recognition and allowing for a self-check feature.
- Built-In Instructions: Follow the directions on the bottom corner of the CVC word game board to play.
Make language learning fun and entertaining for kids with the intuitive and educational Find-A-Spot™ CVC Words Game from Really Good Stuff®.
- Grades: K-2
- 6 double-sided, color-coded parking lot game boards: 12½" x 12½" each
- 180 sturdy laminated chipboard cars in 6 shapes and colors: 1½" x 2½" each
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 6 double-sided, color-coded parking lot game boards
- Size: 12½" by 12½" each
- 180 sturdy laminated chipboard cars in 6 shapes and colors
- Size: 1½" by 2½" each
- 1 storage box