Flexible Furniture Set-Ups for Every Classroom
Product OverviewGrades: Pre-K-K
Drive Students To Practice Beginning-Sound Skills With This Park-The-Car Game
Students get behind the steering wheel and drive towards skills improvement in this fun car parking game.
- Sound It Out: This letter sound-matching game focuses on beginning letter sounds in order to improve sight-reading skills.
- Match Them Up: Students identify the beginning sound of the picture in the parking space and match up cars for each one.
- Cute Car Theme: Kids love the that this game puts them in the driver's seat as they steer their car toward the correct parking spot.
- Learning Independently: Players can turn the cars over to see if they're right, which helps them learn without supervision.The Find-A-Spot™ letter sounds game from Really Good Stuff® helps young students boost their reading skills through a fun, hands-on activity.
- Grades: Pre-K to K
- Six double-sided, color-coded parking lot game boards: 12½" x 12½" each
- 180 sturdy laminated chipboard cars in six shapes and colors: 1½" by 2½" each
We Know Standards
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay over time with Really EZ Pay™
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 6 double-sided
- color-coded parking lot game boards
- Size: 12½" by 12½" each
- 180 sturdy laminated chipboard cars in 6 shapes and colors
- Size: 1½" by 2½" each
- 1 storage box
Reviews & Ratings
Recommended For You
More Like This