WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.
Practice Letter Recognition And Build Spanish Words With These Spanish Letter Tiles
This set of 264 lowercase letter tiles are color coded with 99 red vowels and 165 black consonants, making it easy for students to learn to recognize and spell words. It includes plenty of the most commonly occurring letters for word study, as well as the size Spanish-accented vowels and the size Spanish consonant characters. Store all the letters in the convenient compartmental case. Great for small group work or distance learning at home.
- WHATS INCLUDED: The EZread Spanish Letter Tile Kit includes 264 letter tiles and one letter alphabet storage case with 28 compartments and one sheet of 52 letter stickers to label the storage case compartments.
- FOR HOME OR SCHOOL: Your classroom worksheets can come to life when kids get to manipulate the letters with their own hands. Parents will want to have a set for home to reinforce learning at school or distance learning.
- ORGANIZED AND EASY TO STORE: The sturdy Really Good Stuff 28 Compartment storage case keeps all the letters organized in individual compartments that follow the alphabet formation. The kit is durable and easy to store in your classroom, home or playroom.
- MAKE SPELLING FUN: Your Spanish word building lessons can become a fun part of the day with color-coded letter tiles. These are a hands-on, interactive way for students to learn reading skills, master the English and Spanish alphabet and recognize letters.
- BILINGUAL FLUENCY: The Really Good Stuff Spanish Letter Tile Kit with Storage Case is great for students of all ages, whether children or adults, practice Spanish word building and fluency.
- 1 plastic storage case with 28 compartments and 52 stickers to label them (includes lower and upper case alphabet letters, Spanish letters, numbers 0 - 9, math symbols, money symbols, one blank.)
- Size: 16 "L X 10 "W X 2"H
- 264 plastic letter tiles (99 red vowels and 165 black consonants)
- Size: approximately " x 1-1/2" each