Make your grant funding work as hard as you do
Product OverviewAge 3+
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - SMALL PARTS.
This fascinating collection of science specimens will help children begin or continue to develop classification and observational skills.
- SET INCLUDES: 1 wooden box with lid, 12 separately bagged natural specimens (specimens are all taken from non-threatened species) and activity guide.
- SIZE: Box is 16 INCHES L x 12 INCHES W x 3-1/8 INCHES D; box sections are 3-1/4 inches Sq.
- QUALITY: Wooden storage box with tough acrylic lid is designed for long lasting use in classroom or home.
- DESIGN: Collection of science specimens will help children develop classification and observational skills. Sliding, clear, acrylic removable lid separates sections and keeps the specimens safe from touching one another; slide open to touch the specimens.
- EDUCATIONAL VALUE: Exclusive science product sets target a variety of interests. Supports STEM and Early STEM studies.
Reviews & Ratings
Recommended For You
More Like This