Make your grant funding work as hard as you do
Product OverviewAge 3+
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - SMALL PARTS.
This exclusive set contains 15 natural rocks and minerals to enhance your science curriculum.
- SET INCLUDES: 15 natural rocks: amethyst, quartz, rainbow fluorite, sodalite, moss agate, green adventurine, agate, celestine, desert rose, mahagon obsidian, gobi fossil wood, pink chalcedony, chrysanthemum volcanic, copal and chrysanthemum jade.
- SIZE: Sizes vary; each measures approximately 1 inch.
- QUALITY: Some stones are polished while others have natural texture.Includes storage box and illustrated guide to help identify specimens.
- DESIGN: Box is designed for children to explore different types of natural rocks and minerals to enhance science curriculum. Children can explore with magnifiers and describe what they see. Great way to start building a collection.
- EDUCATIONAL VALUE: Exclusive science product sets target a variety of interests. Supports STEM and Early STEM studies.
Reviews & Ratings
Recommended For You