Excellerations My World Photo Poster - Set of 30
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $22.75. No fees.Learn more
Get notified when product is back in stock
Similar Items Available Now
Brighten any Pre-K learning environment with this set of 30 unique posters featuring diverse people in real-world situations. The image appearing on each photo features a specific scene that can spark a discussion about identity and self-esteem. Children appear in all of the photos, making them relatable, and some posters feature a single child displaying a certain emotion to strengthen social-emotional learning. Some photos display a family figure with a small child, and others show one or more small children with various family members.The photo posters feature a wide range of social activities, and some include animal images as well. Teachers can select posters to hang or use as visuals to enhance visuals.
- Lots of Options. 30 color photo posters in cardstock, as well as a storage pouch and activity guide.
- Long-Lasting. Each full-color poster is printed on sturdy poster board and has a double-coat lamination.
- Educational. Posters foster social awareness and self-esteem in young children. Cards are great for encouraging early language skills.
- Versatile. Ideal for daycare, home, classroom or preschool use.
- Builds Vocabulary. Language-building picture cards are ideal for discussions and small group settings. Children can talk about emotions depicted on cards.
- Social-Emotional Learning. Great for SEL in the classroom or home.
- Calm-Down Tools. Use this in conjunction with other calm-down tools to create a sense of peace in your classroom.