WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.
Develop language skills while identifying emotions! Set includes 4 feelings face paddles with 4 unbreakable mirrors, 4 plastic pop-out "facial features" sheets, including 5 different expressions with hook and loop fasteners and teacher's activity guide.
- PROBLEM SOLVING TOOLS: These are helpful problem-solving tools for ANY child, including those with Autism, ADHD, or special needs
- PERFECT FOR CLASSROOMS and COUNSELORS: Help students access their feelings and practice vital communication skills. Perfect for teaching and learning different emotions
- ENTERTAINING TOY FOR TODDLERS: Lots of options for silly faces! Kids can create all kinds of characters, faces, and expressions with the eyes, mouths, and other parts
- BUILDS CONFIDENCE: In order to build confidence and empathy later in life, teach your child to identify and express their feelings at a young age
- SEL: Supports social emotional development and social emotional learning.
- CALM-DOWN TOOLS: Use this in conjunction with other calm-down tools to create a place of peace in your classroom.