These dazzling magnetic shapes are irresistible to children! TheyA re ideal for exploring spatial relations, color, and shape recognition. Unique tiles attract on all sides, allowing for endless creative, freeform 3-D configurations in addition to cubes, pyramids, and more. The vibrantly colored shapes promote critical thinking, math reasoning, and classifying and sorting by attributes. Perfect for light exploration and encouraging imaginative, creative play.
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- Addresses multiple STEM objectives such as investigating the effects of strength or direction of push/pull on the motion of an object and planning and conducting investigations of the effects of placing objects of varied materials in light beam paths
- Shapes include 48 squares, 4 rectangles, 10 small right triangles, 6 large right triangles, 12 isosceles triangles, 12 equilateral triangles, and 8 trapezoids
- Squares: 2¾" by 2¾" by ¼" thick
- Rectangles: 5 5/16" by 2¾" by ¼" thick
- Small right triangles: 3¾" by 2½" by ¼" thick
- Large right triangles: 2½" by 5" by ¼" thick
- Isosceles triangles: 4¾" by 2¾" by ¼" thick
- Equilateral triangles: approximately 2¾" by 2 3/8 " by ¼" thick
- Trapezoids: approximately 5 5/16" by 2 3/8 " by ¼" thick
- TeacherA s activity guide included