ELA Toolbox - Intermediate
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $43.33. No fees.Learn more
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.
Get All The ELA Basics For Your Intermediate Classroom In One Handy Kit!
Whether you're a brand new teacher stocking your classroom for the first time or an experienced teacher who wants a fresh start with some great new curriculum materials, this kit is for you! We've put together an amazing array of innovative, hands-on ELA tools for intermediate grades and mdash;all in one convenient package!
- We've Done The Work For You: Carefully selected by experienced classroom teachers, the huge variety of ELA support tools in this kit will save you the time of searching for quality materials on your own. Save money when you buy the items together in the kit.
- Use These Tools All Year Long, Year After Year! You can use these items with small groups, in centers, for whole-class instruction, and for individual practice. They'll be your go- to language arts tools for years to come.
- Innovative, Interactive Language Arts Learning: This plentiful ELA Toolbox includes colored overlays, three different kinds of hand-held tools to help readers highlight clues and evidence in text, fluency timers, and a set of color-coded, magnetic word-building tiles with base words, prefixes, and suffixes.
- Instructional Guides Included: Several of the items in this toolbox come with their own instructional guides filled with creative ideas and supporting reproducibles.
Save time and money! Outfit your classroom with an inventive array of hands-on ELA tools in one easy kit! You'll be set for the year...and beyond!
- 10 colored overlays in assorted colors to aid struggling readers
- 12 I Can Prove It! E.Z.C. Readers® (tool to highlight text evidence)
- 12 Inference Maker E.Z.C. Readers® (tool to highlight text clues)
- 12 Close Reading Evidence Finder E.Z.C. Readers® (tool to highlight text evidence)
- 6 Really Good Fluency Timers
- Magnetic Prefix, Base Word, And Suffix Tile Kit (26 yellow base word tiles, 13 green prefix tiles, 16 red suffix tiles, 26 laminated task cards, and a Really Good Instructional Guide)