Product OverviewAges 7+ / Grades: 2-5
Support English Language Learners With This Handy Tool Kit
15 Idiom Puzzles:
- Word Wizard Flip Chart: This stand-alone flip chart with fold-out base is designed to develop key vocabulary. It has 30 pages, each featuring a different word with an engaging photo, a sample sentence, related words, synonyms, an oral language activity, and questions to activate higher-order thinking skills. The chart comes with a CD with flip chart content and interactive graphic organizers.
- 40 Phoneme Photo Cards: Beautiful photo cards have pictures of people, animals, or things with two, three, or four phonemes on the front. Flip over the self-checking cards to see the sound boxes on the back. Use them for explicit instruction, centers, and take-home practice. The guide includes reproducible sound box templates for students who are ready to spell the words, and a progress monitoring sheet.
- 18 Sentence Stems Help Kids Learn How To Contribute To Class Discussions: Display these color-coded sentence starters to help students develop the language to agree, disagree, clarify, explain, and add on to class discussions.
- Hands-On Sequencing Practice: Students arrange three or four cards on the mat in order of events and narrate the sequence. They then use a combination of drawing, writing, and dictation to record the events. Self-checking, color-coded, and numbered for easy management, the 60 cards include literature and informational text concepts.
- Instructional Guides Included: Several of the activities in this tool kit come with their own instructional guides filled with instructions, creative ideas, and supporting reproducibles.
Help English Language Learners develop key communication skills with these five colorful, hands-on tools in one convenient kit!
- Idiom Puzzles (15 puzzles, 3 pieces each, in a storage bag)
- Word Wizard Flip Chart (30 spiral-bound pages) with CD
- Small-Group Phoneme Photo Cards (40 laminated, self-checking cards plus Really Good Instructional Guide in a storage bag)
- Accountable Talk Sentence Starters (18 laminated sentence strips and a Really Good Instructional Guide)
- Sequence And Retelling Puzzles (60 sequence cards, 4 work mats, a task card, and a Really Good Instructional Guide in a storage bag)
Reviews & Ratings
Recommended For You
More Like This