Make your grant funding work as hard as you do
Product OverviewAges: 3+ / Grades Pre-K - 2
Students will enjoy building shapes with these color-coded, laminated, chipboard sticks. One side of each stick has the name of a shape in both English and Spanish. The other side shows the number of sticks it takes to make that shape, and the number of sides the shape has in both English and Spanish. This Construction set is designed to help your child practice and build on important skills, such as modeling shapes, distinguishing attributes of different shapes, building shapes to possess defining attributes, and practicing shape vocabulary in both English and Spanish. This fun activity will help build both math shape construction skills and Spanish or English language skills with hands-on repeated practice. The Activity Guide, printed in both English and Spanish, provides helpful information to support your child’s learning experience. The guide lays out standards addressed with this activity, how to use and build with the sticks, contains reproducible pages, and comes with additional fun activities to take student learning even further!
- DUAL LANGUAGE MATH PRACTICE: This product is perfect for use in a Math center or with Spanish or English language activities. These easy-to-use materials help build a love of Math in multiple languages.
- EASY TO FOLLOW ACTIVITIES: Comes with a Dual Language Shape Construction Instruction Card and a Dual Language Activity Guide with ideas to take learning further to help students and teachers make the most of the learning experience.
- HANDS-ON PRACTICE: Students learn best by doing. This product includes hands-on learning in shape construction to strengthen early math skills and vocabulary.
- SKILLS BASED: This product is purposefully created to align to multiple learning standards. Skills covered include modeling shapes, distinguishing attributes of different shapes, building shapes to possess defining attributes, and practicing shape vocabulary in both English and Spanish.
- DESIGNED BY TEACHERS: This product was created by teacher product developers who have real-world classroom experience!
- EASY STORAGE: Includes a zippered storage bag for easy clean up and storage of your Dual Language Shape Construction Sticks.
We Know Standards
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay over time with Really EZ Pay™
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- Piece Count:
- 74 laminated sticks (6 purple (triangle), 8 red (square), 10 green (pentagon), 10 blue (trapezoid), 12 orange (rectangle), 12 yellow (hexagon), 16 turquoise (octagon))
- 1 Dual Language Instruction Card
- 1 Zippered Storage Bag
- 1 Dual Language Really Good Stuff® Activity Guide
- 74 sticks, laminated - Size: ¾" by 6" each
- Instruction card - Size: 6" by 8"
- 1 zippered storage bag
- Really Good Stuff® Activity Guide
Grades Pre-K - 2
Reviews & Ratings
Recommended For You
More Like This