Dividing And Comparing Fractions Dry Erase Boards Teacher And Students Kit
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $9.66. No fees.Learn more
Help Your Class Become Proficient At Dividing And Comparing Fractions With Unique Dry Erase Boards
One side of these dry erase boards shows color-coded steps for dividing one fraction by another. The other side shows the steps for comparing two fractions. Demonstrate with the large teacher board and have students practice on their own smaller boards.
- 1 Teacher Board, 6 Student Boards: This totally unique math dry erase board set includes one 12" by 18" board large enough for teacher demonstration plus six smaller boards that students can use to follow along and practice on. It's perfect for small-group instruction.
- Double-Sided: One side of each board shows step-by-step how to divide one fraction by another. The other side shows the steps for comparing two fractions to determine whether one is greater than, less than, or equal to the other.
- Color-Coding Helps Kids Understand A Complicated Math Process: The boards use colored shading to show students the relationships between the numbers as they manipulate the fractions.
- Durable Dry Erase Saves Time: Instead of making and copying worksheets, you can use these sturdy write-on/wipe-off boards to demonstrate and practice dividing and comparing fractions. Use them day after day, year after year.
- 1 double-sided teacher demonstration dry erase board
- Size: 12" by 18"
- 6 double-sided student dry erase boards
- Size: 6" by 8" each