WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.
Identify Beginning Sounds and Make the CVCC Pattern.
Provide a fun and engaging way for students to learn the CVCC pattern with this unique word puzzle game.
- Figure Out the First Letter: Students identify beginning sounds for the pictured object to determine each word in the puzzle.
- CVCC Patterns: Each word in this CVCC game features a familiar consonant-vowel-consonant-consonant pattern.
- The Big Reveal: As they figure out each of the letters in the puzzle, the secret word is slowly revealed.
- Check Your Work: Students can double-check that they have the correct letter by flipping over the picture/answer card.
Play the Crack the Code CVCC Word Puzzles game from Really Good Stuff® to help your students work on letter sounds for kids.
- Grades: K to 1
- 24 puzzle cards: 5" x 2½" each
- 24 picture/answer cards: 2½" x 2½" each
- 92 double-sided letter tiles: 1" x 1" each
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 24 puzzle cards
- Size: 5" by 2½" each
- 24 picture/answer cards
- Size: 2½" by 2½" each
- 92 double-sided letter tiles
- Size: 1" by 1" each
- 1 storage box