FREE SHIPPING over $79 Use Code: SHIP79 (offer excludes items)
Schedule And Document Conferences With Your Readers In This Conferring Notebook
Use this specially designed notebook to schedule, organize, and document student and group reading conferences. Perfect for any grade level, it offers 128 pages and 49 self-adhesive tabs to easily create a section for each student.
- 128 Pages To Keep Track Of Reading Conferences: You’ll wonder what you ever did before you had this journal to keep reading data for your students handy and organized. Schedule reading conferences for individuals and groups and log them in these pages. You have all the data you need documented in one place.
- Create A Section For Each Student Using 49 Colorful Tabs: The notebook comes with self-adhesive tabs in four colors. Attach them to the sides of the pages to easily establish sections for each student and/ or group of readers.
- Use For Any Grade Level: The versatile format of this journal works for keeping track of reading conferences at any grade level.
- A Unique Way To Support Reading Skills In Your Classroom: Solid reading skills are essential for students to make academic progress in any subject. With this specially designed conferring notebook as an aid, you can more easily track your readers’ progress all year long.
Take the headaches out of scheduling and keeping track of reading conferences with this unique conferring notebook.
- 1 spiral-bound notebook
- Size: 8½" by 11"
- 128 pages
- 49 self-adhesive tabs in 4 colors
- Size: 1" by 1¼" each
Reviews & Ratings
Recommended For You
More Like This