WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.
Boost Comprehension Skills with Three Engaging Game Boards.
This board game for reading comprehension helps students boost their skills through fun challenges.
- Triple the Skills: Three important reading skills are the focus of this versatile game: cause and effect, fact or opinion and context clues.
- Select a Deck: Each card features a passage with multiple-choice questions to be answered.
- Difficulty Level Options: Customize this board game for reading comprehension to your students by adjusting for independent reading levels.
- Active Engagement: Have all players answer on each turn to get the most engagement when playing the game.
Keep things fresh with three ways to play this Comprehension Game Trio from Really Good Stuff®.
- Grades: 2-3
- 3 game boards: 18" x 18" (folds to 9" x 9") each
- Storage box: 10" x 10"
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 3 game boards
- Size: 18" by 18" (folds to 9" by 9") each
- 3 card decks, 55 cards each, with answer keys and bonus cards
- 12 game pawns and 36 tokens
- Storage box
- Size: 10" by 10"
- Really Good Instructional Guide