Colorations® Sturdy Recycled Craft Rolls – Set Of 24
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $3.28. No fees.Learn more
Stock Up On Clean Cardboard Tubes For Your STEM Station Or Arts And Crafts Corner
Made from sturdy recycled cardboard, these 4½" tubes come in handy for a variety of different STEM or craft projects. Kids will love using them to make everything from binoculars to buildings. So many possibilities!
- Set Of 24 Extra-Sturdy Tubes: These tubes are about the same length as a toilet paper tube, but are much more sturdy. They give you and your young artists or engineers lots of options for building and creating.
- No Need To Collect Your Own: Saving up your toilet paper tubes and peeling off all that pesky adhesive and paper can be a pain. These clean, sturdy tubes are at the ready whenever you need them. They’re nice and smooth, as well as easy to cut.
- Made Of Recycled Materials: These tubes are made of environmentally friendly, recycled cardboard. When you’re done with them, you can recycle them again.
- The Perfect Addition To Any STEM Station Or Makerspace: No arts and crafts area, STEM station, or makerspace would be complete without a set of clean cardboard tubes for creating and constructing.
- Versatile Tubes Offer Endless Creative Possibilities: Your young engineers and artists can use these durable tubes to create buildings and other structures, sculptures, rocket ships, animals...the possibilities are limited only by kids’ imaginations!
Always have a supply of clean, sturdy cardboard tubes on hand for STEM and craft projects.
- 24 cardboard tubes
- Size: 4½"L by 1¾" diameter, 1 mm thick each