Colorations® Extra-Long Sturdy Recycled Craft Rolls – Set Of 24
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $5.12. No fees.Learn more
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.
Stock Your Arts And Crafts Area Or Makerspace With Long, Clean Cardboard Tubes
Made from sturdy recycled cardboard, these 11" tubes come in handy for lots of different craft projects. Kids will love using them to make everything from telescopes and totem poles to rocket ships and castles. So many possibilities!
- Set Of 24 Extra-Sturdy 11-Inch Tubes: These tubes are about as long as a paper towel tube, but much more durable. They give you and your young artists or engineers lots of options for building and creating.
- No Need To Collect Your Own: Saving up your paper towel tubes and peeling off all that pesky adhesive and paper can be a pain. These clean, sturdy tubes are at the ready whenever you need them. They’re nice and smooth, as well as easy to cut up if you want to work with smaller pieces.
- Made Of Recycled Materials: These tubes are made of environmentally friendly recycled cardboard. When you’re done with them, you can recycle them again.
- The Perfect Addition To Any STEM Station Or Makerspace: No arts and crafts area, STEM station, or makerspace would be complete without a set of clean cardboard tubes for creating and constructing.
- Versatile Tubes Offer Endless Creative Possibilities: Your young engineers and artists can use these durable tubes to create buildings and other structures, sculptures, rocket ships, animals...the possibilities are limited only by kids’ imaginations!
Always have a supply of clean, sturdy cardboard tubes on hand for STEM and craft projects.
- 24 cardboard tubes
- Size: 11"L by 1½" diameter, 1 mm thick each