FREE SHIPPING over $79 Use Code: SHIP79 (offer excludes items)
Product OverviewAges: 7+ / 25
Invite Kids To Help Set Classroom Expectations Using These Interactive Student Journals
These interactive and full-color journals teach what students can and cannot control, how to gauge the size of their problems, what is acceptable and unacceptable behavior, and logical consequences. They also have a place for students to collaborate with the teacher to set classroom expectations.
- Kids Get Invested When They Help Make The Rules: Get buy-in from your students when you let them have a say in setting classroom expectations. The journals have a place for kids to collaborate with the teacher to come up with rules for the class.
- Covers Every Expectation: The journals outline a comprehensive array of expectations and behaviors so you will have all you need to prepare for every eventuality. Topics include What Can You Control? How Big Is Your Problem? Acceptable/Unacceptable Behaviors, and Logical Consequences.
- 24 Interactive, Full-Color Journals: The full-color journals are interactive, and there is a place for students to co-create the classroom expectations with the teacher. Kids can keep the journals in their desks to refer to for the rest of the year.
- Great For Beginning Of Year: Start your classroom year off on the right foot by clearly communicating your expectations with these interactive journals.
- 24 journals
- Size: 53/8" by 83/8"
- 16 pages each, including covers
Reviews & Ratings
Recommended For You
More Like This