Carnival Coordinates Dice Game
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $6.66. No fees.Learn more
Challenge Students to Step Right Up and Compete in This Carnival-Themed Coordinate Graphing Game.
The excitement of a carnival comes to the classroom when students play this creative math graphing game.
- Find the Right Spot: Students take turns rolling the dice and plotting the coordinates correctly on the mat.
- Connect the Dots: The next step is to look for connections. The first player to connect four points wins.
- Boosting Skills: The game teaches about coordinate graphing, concentration and strategy as they race to be the first to connect four points.
- Easy Classroom Play: This well-designed coordinate graphing game comes with write-on/wipe-off mats and quiet foam dice.
Make coordinate graphing practice as fun as a carnival visit with this fast-paced Carnival Coordinates Dice Game from Really Good Stuff®.
- Grades: 4 to 6
- One cover card, four game mats and four mats for recording coordinates, Write Again® wipe-off laminate: 7½" x 9½" each
- Eight foam dice (four blue dice with numbers 1-6, four green dice with numbers 7-12): 1" each
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 1 cover card, 4 game mats, and 4 mats for recording coordinates, Write Again® wipe-off laminate
- Size: 7½" by 9½" each
- 8 foam dice (4 blue dice with numbers 1-6, 4 green dice with numbers 7-12)
- Size: 1" each
- 1 zip-top storage bag
Ages 9 and up