Calm Down Tools
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $10. No fees.Learn more
Get notified when product is back in stock
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.
Outfit Your Classroom With These Cool Calm-Down Tools To Aid Students Who Need To Reset!
This innovative collection of calm-down tools provide a variety of ways for students to self-calm when emotions threaten to overwhelm.
- Safe Tools Help: Students can grab one of these safe self-calming tools when they need to reset.
- Different Toys For Different Needs: Needs may vary, but one of these hand-held soothers will fit the bill.
- Convenient Storage: The multi-tool kit comes with a sturdy plastic storage bin with a locking lid.
- Teaches Social-Emotional Learning: Students learn when the physical and emotional cues occur that tell them they need to reset.
- Aligns With Other Calm-Down Tools: Use this kit in conjunction with other calm-down tools to create a place of peace in your classroom.
This multi-item kit of six hand-held tools provides comfort and soothing self-regulation to students in need!
- 1 sensory ball
- Silly Putty
- 1 relaxation therapy tangle
- 1 water wheel timer
- foam dough
- 1 fidget twist
- 1 storage bin with locking lid (bin and color may vary)