Build-Your-Own Flip Books Modes Of Transportation - 24 flip books
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $4.33. No fees.Learn more
Invite Students To Create Their Own Handy Reference Flip Book About Modes Of Transportation
Students will love learning about different types of land, sea, and air transportation with this interactive and engaging flip book. Each of the five sections has an activity pertaining to a different way to travel.
- Set Of 24 Flip Books: Outfit a class of 24 students with this set of make-your-own flip books.
- 5-Flap Booklets Cover Land, Sea, And Air: Each flap focuses on a different mode of travel.
- Fun To Make, Keep For Reference: Students will enjoy building their own flip books and learning about different types of transportation as they work. They can keep the finished product to use as reference.
- Printed On Durable Paper: All of our Build-Your-Own Flip Books and Ready-To-Decorate products are printed on super-sturdy paper stock. Theyll stand up to enthusiastic use by your students.
Give kids an interactive way to learn about modes of travel with this build-your-own social studies flip book.
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 24 flip books
- Size: 73/8" by 14" each, assembled