Budget Your Money – Menu Game
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $5.66. No fees.Learn more
Reinforce Multiple Math Skills With This Innovative Money Budgeting Menu Game
This innovative, interactive game reinforces multiple math skills, including addition with decimals and money/budgeting. Students order from a menu for either breakfast or lunch/dinner by choosing food items that will fit within a specific minimum/maximum amount. The game requires students to add and line up decimals so the cost comes out correctly. It also tests budgeting skills. A great game offering real-life applications, it can be played with a partner, and makes a nice addition to an intermediate math center.
- Support Multiple Math Skills: This interactive math budgeting game reinforces the skills of addition, budgeting, lining up decimals, and understanding minimum and maximum amounts.
- Ready-Made Center Activity: With so many different skills being applied and tested, this game makes an ideal intermediate math center activity!
- Play With A Partner: The game can be played alone, but playing with a partner enhances the skills practice and adds to the fun.
- Reusable And Sturdy: The write-on/wipe-off game is sturdily made and can be reused year after year. It will stand up to whatever kids dish out!
- Game With Real-Life Applications: The skills targeted in this game have real-life applications. Kids will be able to relate the challenge of adding up menu items and keeping within a budget to their lives outside of the classroom.
Money budgeting menu game reinforces multiple math skills and gives kids a chance to work out real-life math applications!
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 4 laminated menus
- Size: 18" by 12" each, folds to 6" by 12"
- 20 laminated food value cards in a zip-top bag
- Size: 3" by 4" each
- 4 double-sided, write-on/wipe-off work mat order forms
- Size: 5" by 7" each
- 1 laminated instruction card
- Size: 6" by 12"
- Zip-top storage bag
- Size: 8" by 13"