Match Beginning Sounds in Two Levels of Domino Play.
Students learn the essentials of phonemic awareness when they play this dominoes-inspired game.
- Say It Aloud: Students say the sound each time they take a turn, which helps to reinforce their letter-sound recognition.
- Skills Improvement: As they play, your students will build phonemic awareness with phonics support.
- Double the Fun: This game includes color-coded sets of easy-to-identify picture dominoes for two levels of difficulty.
- Easy to Play: Kids quickly catch on to this simple game, allowing them to focus on their beginning sounds skills.
Play this Beginning Sound Dominoes game from Really Good Stuff® to establish a strong reading foundation for your students.
- Grades: K-1
- 44 laminated dominoes, words and pictures on one side/pictures only on the reverse: 4" x 2" each
- One instruction card: 6" x 9"
- One storage box: 10" W x 8" D x 3" H
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 44 laminated dominoes, words and pictures on one side/pictures only on the reverse
- Size: 4" by 2" each
- 1 instruction card
- Size: 6" by 9"
- 1 storage box
- Size: 10"W by 8"D by 3"H