Teach The Alphabet And Letters Through A Value-Packed Activity Set
Teaching the alphabet and learning letter sounds feels more like playtime with the Alphabet Learning Fun Pack from Really Good Stuff®. This dynamic educational activity pack comes with 26 two-sided puzzles, a set of Old Maid Alphabet cards, wipe-off crayons and a wipe-off book to provide hours of educational fun.
- Teach The Alphabet Through Playful Practice: Get kids familiar with the alphabet and practicing letter sounds with these fun puzzles and activities. Charming characters on the puzzles and hands-on activities keep kids engaged as they learn.
- Hours Of Fun: This set will keep kids busy practicing letters and alphabet skills for hours. Theres a 56-card Old Maid Alphabet game, 26 two-sided puzzles, eight jumbo wipe-off crayons, and a 28-page wipe-off book.
- Give It As A Gift: The set comes wrapped in tissue so you can also give it as a gift to someone or hand it out as a reward, either altogether or in parts.
- Great For Travel: The easy, self-contained nature of this set makes it a great travel activity...there are only two pieces to each puzzle and the puzzles and game are self-checking, so kids will be entertained without involving you or making a mess. Ditto with the wipe-off crayons and coloring book.
- Self-Checking: The puzzles are self-checking and the matching cards in the Old Maid set are, too, so kids can play and learn independently!
- Reusable Tool: The card game and puzzles can be endlessly reused and the wipe-off crayons and alphabet book are designed for reuse... just wipe the crayon marks off the pages and start over again. An environmentally sensitive set!
Build a basic literacy center with these simple, colorful, engaging alphabet-and-letter learning activities.
- 26 two-sided puzzles
- Old Maid matching card game, 56 cards
- 8 jumbo wipe-off crayons
- 1 wipe-off coloring book, 28 pages