Addition-Subtraction Words Posters Set
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $2.16. No fees.Learn more
Get notified when product is back in stock
Help Students Select the Right Operation When Tackling Word Problems.
Each of these math posters helps students to understand the concepts behind addition and subtraction.
- Double the Learning: This set includes two posters: one with addition keywords and one with subtraction keywords.
- Support Student Skills: Students use the terms on the posters to better understand basic math concepts.
- Perfect for Problem-Solving: When students encounter word problems, the posters assist them in deciding whether to add or subtract.
- Colorful Classroom Reference: These attractive posters are the ideal size for displaying on a wall, table or bulletin board.
- Activity Guide Included: The guide features helpful challenges to get students started with solving simple addition and subtraction problems.
Give students a boost in their math skills with this Addition-Subtraction Words Posters Set from Really Good Stuff®.
- Grades: All grades
- Addition poster: 17" x 17", laminated
- Subtraction poster: 17" x 6", laminated
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 1 addition poster
- Size: 17" by 17", laminated
- 1 subtraction poster
- Size: 17" by 6", laminated
- Really Good Stuff® Activity Guide
Understand addition as putting together and adding to, and understand subtraction as taking apart and taking from. Represent and solve problems involving addition and subtraction.