Turn readers into writers with this series that explores the tools all beginning writers need. Each title includes a review list of key concepts, 4 or more exercises for getting started, and numerous writing tips.
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- Art Panels, BAM! Speech Bubbles, Pow! (Writing Your Own Graphic Novel)
- Action! (Write Your Own Play)
- Its All About You (Writing Your Own Journal)
- Just the Facts (Writing Your Own Research Report)
- Make Me Giggle (Writing Your Own Silly Story)
- Show Me a Story (Writing Your Own Picture Book)
- Sincerely Yours (Writing Your Own Letter)
- Words, Wit, and Wonder (Writing Your Own Poem)
- Once Upon a Time (Writing Your Own Fairy Tale)
- 9 softcover books
- Size: 8 1/2" x 11"
- 32 pages each