Write Again® Two-Sided Non-Magnetic Draw And Write Dry Erase Boards
|1-2 $46.99||3+ $35.94|
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $15.66. No fees.Learn more
Give Students Dry Erase Boards With Writing Lines And Space For Drawing!
Give Students Dry Erase Boards With Writing Lines And Space For Drawing! Perfect for early writing practice, these dry erase boards have primary lines plus space for drawing. One side is vertical, the other is horizontal. Zaner-Bloser-style guidelines include a red base line, dotted midline, and skip line for descenders.
- EASY-TO-USE DESIGN: 9” by 12” dry erase boards feature a blank surface for easy drawing or writing.
- ENGAGING TOOL: Primary students can work individually, in pairs, or in small groups to complete writing, sentence structure, and other activities with dry erase boards. Students can use dry erase markers to practice their writing over and over again.
- FOR SCHOOL AND HOME: The non-magnetic dry erase boards are perfect for writing lessons at school and continued practice at home. Small enough to fit in students’ laps, they are a great tool to help kids with writing homework.
- ECONOMICAL: Reusable lined dry erase boards save paper by allowing students to work on writing on an erasable surface. The pack of six sturdy boards can be used year after year.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Your satisfaction is our number one concern. If you’re unhappy with your purchase, please contact us within 30 days to return any unused product. We’ll be happy to give you a refund, an exchange, or a credit on your next order.
- 6 double-sided dry erase boards
- Size: 12" by 9" each (size may vary up to ½")