Word Trapeze - 1 game
Promotion Price: $15.99
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $6.66. No fees.Learn more
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.
Add Excitement To Word-Building By Dangling Letters From A Word Trapeze!
Build words by dangling them from the trapeze in this lively language arts game. For 2-4 players or teams.
- Differentiate Practice By Skill Level: Make the trapeze taller or shorter depending on the length of the words you want students to build. Players can build words of three or four letters, or words of up to 13 letters.
- Red Vowels, Blue Consonants: Vowels and consonants are color- coded to help students learn to distinguish them.
- Plenty Of The Most Common Letters: The game includes plenty of the most commonly occurring letters for building words.
- Trapeze Base Doubles As A Storage Container: When kids are done playing, they put everything back inside the base until next time.
- Guide Offers Fun Variations: The guide offers variations for different levels and types of play and features a web link to an extended game guide with ideas and resources.
Turn word-building practice into a suspenseful game with Word Trapeze!
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- Adjustable trapeze with storage container base
- 84 molded plastic letters
- Size: 1½"H each