Wooden Cuisenaire Rods Small Group Set
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $8.33. No fees.Learn more
Help Students Make Connections In Math With These Colorful, Engaging Manipulatives
These colorful wooden Cuisenaire rods are a great way to teach children about number concepts and the basic operations of arithmetic in a visual and tactile way.
- Contains 155 Wooden Rods: This set includes 50 white, 25 red, 16 light green, 12 purple, 10 yellow, 8 dark green, 7 black, 8 brown, 9 blue, and 10 orange rods.
- Small Group Set: For use with 46 students.
- Handy Storage Bucket: Store all the wooden rods along with the included activity guide in the included container.
These colorful rods are a great and economical way to help kids get hands-on with math and visualize basic concepts.
- 155 wooden rods in 10 colors
- Size: Ranges from " to 4"L
- Colors: white, red, light green, purple, yellow, dark green, black, brown, blue, and orange