Whole-Class Visual Schedule Pocket Chart Cards
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $4. No fees.Learn more
Display Your Class Schedule So Students Know Exactly What To Expect
Displaying a visual schedule in your classroom reduces confusion and wasted time while providing structure and organization for your students. Use these pocket chart cards to offer a class schedule with pictures and icons for each subject or activity, along with the word, so prereading students can learn what the day holds. Great for supporting students with special needs and ELL students.
- Make It Clear: Your students will know exactly what activities are taking place in your classroom each day with this brightly designed visual schedule.
- Programmable Design: The 25 programmable cards allow you to design your class day with flexibility. Some cards are double-sided, with printing on the front and blank space on the back, and others are completely blank for you to create your own labels.
- Great For Prereaders, ELL, And Special Needs: The cards use the word for the activity but also pictures and icons, so prereading children, ELL students, and those with special needs can figure out what is happening and where they need to go.
- Works With Student Visual Schedule: These colorful and sturdy cards work well on their own, but are also designed to fit in our Long Rectangle Pocket Chart (sold separately, 165890BK). They complement the Individual Student Visual Schedule (sold separately, 166785).
- Laminated And Dry Erase: The pocket chart cards are laminated and write-on/wipe-off, so they will last and are reusable. A system thats eco- friendly as well as classroom-friendly!
Let your class see what the day holds so everyone is clearly directed with these whole-class visual schedule pocket chart cards.
- 2 header cards, double-sided, Write Again wipe-off laminate
- Size: 2" by 13" each
- 25 programmable cards, double-sided, Write Again
- Size: 2" by 8" each
- 1 zip-top storage bag