Whole-Class Visual Schedule Pocket Chart & Cards - Black
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $11. No fees.Learn more
Display A Class Schedule With Picture Cues Using This Easy Pocket Chart System
Displaying a visual schedule in your classroom reduces confusion and wasted time while providing structure and organization for your students. Use this pocket chart and cards to offer a class schedule with pictures and icons for each subject or activity, along with the word, so prereading students can learn what the day holds. Great for supporting ELL students and those with special needs.
- A Clear Statement: This well-designed, whole-class visual pocket chart and cards let you clearly set out the days schedule for the class, so everyone is on the same page and theres no confusion or wasted time.
- Programmable Design: The 25 programmable cards allow you to design your class day with flexibility. Some cards are double-sided, with printing on the front and blank space on the back, and others are completely blank for you to create your own labels.
- Great For Prereaders, ELL, And Special Needs: The cards use the word for the activity but also pictures and icons, so prereading children, ELL students, and those with special needs can figure out what is happening and where they need to go.
- Works With Student Visual Schedule: This colorful and sturdy whole- class visual schedule system works beautifully with the Individual Student Visual Schedule (sold separately, 166785).
- Laminated, Dry Erase, Durable: The pocket chart is durable polyester and the cards are laminated and write-on/wipe-off, so the set will last and is reusable. A system thats eco-friendly as well as classroom- friendly!
Let everyone in your class understand the days schedule with this whole-class visual schedule pocket chart and cards.
- 1 pocket chart
- Size: 14" by 44"
- Color: black
- 2 header cards, double-sided, Write Again wipe-off laminate
- Size: 2" by 13" each
- 25 programmable cards, double-sided, Write Again wipe-off laminate
- Size: 2" by 8" each