Who Was and #138;? Student Literary Text Activity - Set Of 10 Books and 32 Laminated Question Wands - Paperback - Grades 3-7
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $23.33. No fees.Learn more
Take Reading Comprehension To New Levels With This Kit Of Question/Task Wands And Fascinating Biographies
As students read these high-interest biographies of fascinating people from the past, they can boost their comprehension skills by answering the literary text questions and completing the tasks on the wands.
- 10 Captivating Biographies In The Popular Who Was? Series: These inspiring biographies feature fascinating facts, interesting anecdotes, and compelling black-and-white illustrations. Sidebars on related topics, a time line, and a bibliography enhance readers' understanding of each person.
- Move Students Into More Complex Text: This set of books is ideal for your readers who are beyond easy-to-read, but not quite ready for long, detailed nonfiction. By using these biographies with the Question And Task Wands, students develop the comprehension skills to move toward increasingly complex texts.
- 32 Question and Task Wands Enhance Comprehension: Use these wands to take students from basic recall and recognition to complex reasoning and analysis of literary text. Each wand has a question on one side and a task on the other.
- Wands Are Color-Coded By Level: Easily differentiate skill practice with these four color-coded sets of wands that range from low to high complexity.
- Save When You Buy The Books And Wands Together: Buy these fascinating biographies with the wands and save money!
Pair these fascinating books with the inventive set of literary text question and task wands, and watch kids' comprehension skills grow!
- 10 softcover Who Was? Books
- Size: 5¼" by 7"
- 112 pages each
- Harriet Tubman
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Thomas Jefferson
- Harry Houdini
- Helen Keller
- Annie Oakley
- Amelia Earhart
- Albert Einstein
- Ben Franklin
- 32 sturdy, laminated chipboard Question And Task Wands For Literary Text
- Size: 2¾" by 7¾" each
- 1 storage box
- Really Good Instructional Guide